Thursday, May 19, 2011

Funny love letter forwarding the troops !

How to you get to see Bing Gege Junsao . . . Yet promised is your right!Share article: courses: Love
content: and you fell in love
Objective: To get along with your time, understand each other, all faded camouflage, to a voyage of love, find a quiet place, with sunrise sunset ushered away.
method: to meet you, love you, love you, pursue you until the last together!
Time: From the moment you meet to play me from the moment the earth!
Location: Any place where you can see.
requirements: must adhere to the following points:
a center: (in your center) < br> two basic points: (for your gentle, considerate thing)
three to provide a play (for you to provide a strong shoulder for you to carry the sky is falling; to provide you with a broad chest tired you can rely on; to provide you with a strong wrist to give you the most powerful hug; for you to play the biggest role of his legs, to accompany you through the long life Road.) ;
four never (never make you sad, not to upset you, never make you cry never let you any harm)
five overall (co-ordination and Your private life will never conflict with each other to co-ordinate with your choice of a high degree of consensus, co-ordination and harmony to your friends, co-ordination and your family live in harmony, co-ordinate sustainable development of the next life!) ;
six further: (to further enhance our feelings, to further improve our lives, further learning how to care for you and your commitment to further implement and further strengthen the love you efforts; further realization of your dreams!)
seven insist (I insist on for the future love; to love me stick with you; for you I stand to change; for a change to persevere; in an effort to be the direction I insist good; to be a good person I insist on a beautiful living; to beautify the life I insist pursue to you.)
Eight Dos and Don'ts (to be proud of your love to fail to recover ashamed; to tender to be proud of you to simple and crude ashamed; to make you worry proud to make you sad, ashamed; to honor promise to be ashamed of lies to deceive; to caring, proud, ashamed to be irresponsible; to true love proud of you, ashamed to cheat on you; to sincerely proud to hypocrites ashamed; to Crystal Love proud to flower heart ashamed.)
nine all-around (the ability to care for you ; considerate of your ability; love your ability; take care of your abilities; the protection of your abilities; ability to coax you happy; when you are the spiritual pillar of capacity; love your capacity to love; love you want to get capacity.) < br> strive to be perfect!

job process: When you hear But I want you to know my heart has ninety percent of your space, always open for you, as long as you are willing to occupy it at any time. Know why God created me? It is because God has created you. I never thought about what from you (except love), there is no luxury in return (in addition to the real feelings), I just want to quietly waiting for you, just like drifting boat harbor waiting for as long as you feel tired , the lack of, or sleepy, and I always will for you as you open the chest, always waiting for you ... ...
note the following points: first, the feelings you cherish, until we all grow old when you will understand that time will not come to our youth. Secondly, I love your heart like you, no time like the crystal, crystal certainly beautiful but fragile, please do not take a sledgehammer to hit this lies this beautiful crystal. I'm just a third dressed in skins of sheep, seemingly evil, actually, my heart is very good, like a meek little sheep. Summary
commented: training of the above I hope you understand my heart, know my true feelings for you. I hope you will seriously consider for the future of the Fu-life lay a solid foundation.

185247 | 3 |

! !

No comments:

Post a Comment